The term originates from the German words wandern (to hike) and Lust (desire). The term wandern, frequently misused as a false friend, does in fact not mean “to wander”, but “to hike.” Placing the two words together, translated: “enjoyment of hiking”, although it is commonly described as an enjoyment of strolling, roaming about or wandering.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- 10 Best #WordPress Plugins On #CodeCanyon 2018
10 days ago
- RT @Mytemplatedesig: Check out 'Tolarcek - A Bitcoin & CryptoCurrency WordPress Blog Theme' on #EnvatoMarket by @premiumcoding #themeforest…
10 days ago
- 9 Simple Steps How To Start A #WordPress Blog
20 days ago
- NEW THEME: #Bitcoin & CryptoCurrency #WordPress Blog Theme
35 days ago
- 19 Must Have #WordPress Plugins for 2018
39 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in Verona. This is my blog, where I post my photos, travel tips and food obsessions. Never miss out on new stuff.