The term originates from the German words wandern (to hike) and Lust (desire). The term wandern, frequently misused as a false friend, does in fact not mean “to wander”, but “to hike.” Placing the two words together, translated: “enjoyment of hiking”, although it is commonly described as an enjoyment of strolling, roaming about or wandering.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- The Face of Your Brand – How to Create Your Own #Logo
- Selection of 15 Pretty Nature And Animals #WordPress Themes
3 days ago
- NEW INFOGRAPHIC: 16 SEO FAQs We Still Struggle to Understand
4 days ago
- Top 10 Responsive #WordPress #Sports Themes 2017
7 days ago
- 10 Powerful Link Building Techniques in #SEO viable in 2017
9 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in Verona. This is my blog, where I post my photos, travel tips and food obsessions. Never miss out on new stuff.