The term originates from the German words wandern (to hike) and Lust (desire). The term wandern, frequently misused as a false friend, does in fact not mean “to wander”, but “to hike.” Placing the two words together, translated: “enjoyment of hiking”, although it is commonly described as an enjoyment of strolling, roaming about or wandering.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- How To Remove #WordPress Cache – The Ultimate Guide
17 hours ago
- Top Features of WordPress 4.9.5 That You Will Love
6 days ago
- RT @designnominees: #Theme Of The Day 16 May 2018
Ragnar – A Bold WordPress Blog Theme by Premium Coding @PremiumCoding
7 days ago
- NEW THEME: Sigurd – A #WordPress Blog For Writers
35 days ago
- How to Optimize Your #WordPress Site in 8 Steps.
36 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in Verona. This is my blog, where I post my photos, travel tips and food obsessions. Never miss out on new stuff.