The Haute house was the name established by government for the fashion houses that met the standards of industry. These fashion houses have to adhere to standards such as keeping at least twenty employees engaged in making the clothes, showing two collections per year at fashion shows, and presenting a certain number of patterns to costumers. Since then, the idea of the fashion designer as a celebrity in his or her own right has become increasingly dominant. Continue reading
Restaurant guides review restaurants, often ranking them or providing information to guide consumers (type of food, handicap accessibility, facilities, etc.). One of the most famous contemporary guides is the Michelin series of guides which accord from 1 to 3 stars to restaurants they perceive to be of high culinary merit. Restaurants with stars in the Michelin guide are formal, very expensive establishments.
The main competitor to the Michelin guide in Europe is the guidebook series published by Gault Millau. Unlike the Michelin guide which takes the restaurant décor and service into consideration with its rating, Gault Millau only judges the quality of the food. Its ratings are on a scale of 1 to 20, with 20 being the highest.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- We're happy to be a part of The Grand Ecommerce Giveaway worth $135,000+ hosted by our friends at @Cloudways
14 days ago
- RT @Cloudways: The Grand Ecommerce Giveaway is back with a bang
This year it's even GRANDER than before with prizes worth over $135,000…
14 days ago
- Urban is a modern blog for WordPress platform and is made for everyone who would like to write about web design or… https://t.co/U9170SZdrD
100 days ago
- RT @sam_feldman_: DO YOU USE GOOGLE CHROME?
Sorry for the caps, but there's a new browser that's faster and more private than Chrome (it b…
162 days ago
- RT @Lana_Miro: 5 Splendid #Car #Dealer #Website #Templates 2019 - @PremiumCoding https://t.co/3FW9wpndAD
213 days ago