The Haute house was the name established by government for the fashion houses that met the standards of industry. These fashion houses have to adhere to standards such as keeping at least twenty employees engaged in making the clothes, showing two collections per year at fashion shows, and presenting a certain number of patterns to costumers. Since then, the idea of the fashion designer as a celebrity in his or her own right has become increasingly dominant. Continue reading
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- RT @gate_io: https://t.co/8kWqgEeplL Startup Free Offering: $QRDO @QredoNetwork
Duration: 4:00 AM - 10:00 AM(UTC), August 31st, 2021…
24 days ago
- RT @loop_finance: Want to WIN some LOOP tokens just by Tweeting?
We are giving away over 500,000 LOOP tokens to over 80 winners!
26 days ago
- Earn LOOP tokens for creating great content.
https://t.co/On5Gkb39VR #StayintheLoop #LoopCommunity
26 days ago
- RT @Casper_Network: #Casper is promoting a more energy-efficient model for blockchain technology. To learn more about Casper's efficient en…
91 days ago
- Convergence Whitelisting just started.
“$CONV” — Convergence Finance https://t.co/xad7YEE98d
190 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in New York. This is my blog, where I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about the fashion world. Never miss out on new stuff.