The Haute house was the name established by government for the fashion houses that met the standards of industry. These fashion houses have to adhere to standards such as keeping at least twenty employees engaged in making the clothes, showing two collections per year at fashion shows, and presenting a certain number of patterns to costumers. Since then, the idea of the fashion designer as a celebrity in his or her own right has become increasingly dominant. Continue reading
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- We're happy to be a part of The Grand Ecommerce Giveaway worth $135,000+ hosted by our friends at @Cloudways
77 days ago
- RT @Cloudways: The Grand Ecommerce Giveaway is back with a bang
This year it's even GRANDER than before with prizes worth over $135,000…
77 days ago
- Urban is a modern blog for WordPress platform and is made for everyone who would like to write about web design or… https://t.co/U9170SZdrD
163 days ago
- RT @sam_feldman_: DO YOU USE GOOGLE CHROME?
Sorry for the caps, but there's a new browser that's faster and more private than Chrome (it b…
225 days ago
- RT @Lana_Miro: 5 Splendid #Car #Dealer #Website #Templates 2019 - @PremiumCoding https://t.co/3FW9wpndAD
275 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in New York. This is my blog, where I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about the fashion world. Never miss out on new stuff.