A barber (from the Latin barba, “beard”) is a person whose occupation is mainly to cut, dress, groom, style and shave men’s and boys’ hair. A barber’s place of work is known as a “barber shop” or a “barber’s”. Barber shops are also places of social interaction and public discourse. In some instances, barbershops are also public forums. They are the locations of open debates, voicing public concerns, and engaging citizens in discussions about contemporary issues. They were also influential in helping shape male identity. In Australia, the official term for a barber is hairdresser.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- RT @Lana_Miro: 5 Splendid #Car #Dealer #Website #Templates 2019 - @PremiumCoding https://t.co/3FW9wpndAD
33 days ago
- Most Common #WordPress Security Issues @VPNpro
39 days ago
- RT @CSSLight: Baltazar by PremiumCoding @PremiumCoding
52 days ago
- RT @designnominees: #Theme Of The Day 30 Jan 2019
Baltazar – A Gentleman’s WordPress Blog
by Premium Coding @PremiumCoding
52 days ago
- NEW THEME: Baltazar - A Gentleman's Blog - Just released our latest #WordPress blog with a masculine design for a c… https://t.co/DLhCKFi0Jw
53 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in New York. This is my blog, where I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about the fashion world. Never miss out on new stuff.