A barber (from the Latin barba, “beard”) is a person whose occupation is mainly to cut, dress, groom, style and shave men’s and boys’ hair. A barber’s place of work is known as a “barber shop” or a “barber’s”. Barber shops are also places of social interaction and public discourse. In some instances, barbershops are also public forums. They are the locations of open debates, voicing public concerns, and engaging citizens in discussions about contemporary issues. They were also influential in helping shape male identity. In Australia, the official term for a barber is hairdresser.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- NEW THEME: Sigyn - A Gaming And #Fantasy WP Blog
2 days ago
- TUTORIAL: Guide To ECommerce SEO!
37 days ago
- 7 Practical SEO Mistakes That Can Lower Your Google Rankings - And How To Avoid Them.
44 days ago
- Check out this cool B&H gear. Share your fave & mention #BHWishlist for chances to win a $500 Gift Card now!… https://t.co/Ktl447UlYk
44 days ago
- RT @nextendweb: Check out the most complete list of the best WordPress Black Friday deals in 2018. Grab the best deals for WordPress plu…
58 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in New York. This is my blog, where I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about the fashion world. Never miss out on new stuff.