The Haute house was the name established by government for the fashion houses that met the standards of industry. These fashion houses have to adhere to standards such as keeping at least twenty employees engaged in making the clothes, showing two collections per year at fashion shows, and presenting a certain number of patterns to costumers. Since then, the idea of the fashion designer as a celebrity in his or her own right has become increasingly dominant. Continue reading
Restaurant guides review restaurants, often ranking them or providing information to guide consumers (type of food, handicap accessibility, facilities, etc.). One of the most famous contemporary guides is the Michelin series of guides which accord from 1 to 3 stars to restaurants they perceive to be of high culinary merit. Restaurants with stars in the Michelin guide are formal, very expensive establishments.
The main competitor to the Michelin guide in Europe is the guidebook series published by Gault Millau. Unlike the Michelin guide which takes the restaurant décor and service into consideration with its rating, Gault Millau only judges the quality of the food. Its ratings are on a scale of 1 to 20, with 20 being the highest.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- NEW THEME: Sigyn - A Gaming And #Fantasy WP Blog
2 days ago
- TUTORIAL: Guide To ECommerce SEO!
37 days ago
- 7 Practical SEO Mistakes That Can Lower Your Google Rankings - And How To Avoid Them.
44 days ago
- Check out this cool B&H gear. Share your fave & mention #BHWishlist for chances to win a $500 Gift Card now!… https://t.co/Ktl447UlYk
44 days ago
- RT @nextendweb: Check out the most complete list of the best WordPress Black Friday deals in 2018. Grab the best deals for WordPress plu…
58 days ago