The Haute house was the name established by government for the fashion houses that met the standards of industry. These fashion houses have to adhere to standards such as keeping at least twenty employees engaged in making the clothes, showing two collections per year at fashion shows, and presenting a certain number of patterns to costumers. Since then, the idea of the fashion designer as a celebrity in his or her own right has become increasingly dominant. Continue reading
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- NEW THEME: Sigyn - A Gaming And #Fantasy WP Blog
2 days ago
- TUTORIAL: Guide To ECommerce SEO!
37 days ago
- 7 Practical SEO Mistakes That Can Lower Your Google Rankings - And How To Avoid Them.
44 days ago
- Check out this cool B&H gear. Share your fave & mention #BHWishlist for chances to win a $500 Gift Card now!… https://t.co/Ktl447UlYk
44 days ago
- RT @nextendweb: Check out the most complete list of the best WordPress Black Friday deals in 2018. Grab the best deals for WordPress plu…
58 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in New York. This is my blog, where I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about the fashion world. Never miss out on new stuff.