A barber (from the Latin barba, “beard”) is a person whose occupation is mainly to cut, dress, groom, style and shave men’s and boys’ hair. A barber’s place of work is known as a “barber shop” or a “barber’s”. Barber shops are also places of social interaction and public discourse. In some instances, barbershops are also public forums. They are the locations of open debates, voicing public concerns, and engaging citizens in discussions about contemporary issues. They were also influential in helping shape male identity. In Australia, the official term for a barber is hairdresser.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Like Us On Facebook
- Urban is a modern blog for WordPress platform and is made for everyone who would like to write about web design or… https://t.co/U9170SZdrD
72 days ago
- RT @sam_feldman_: DO YOU USE GOOGLE CHROME?
Sorry for the caps, but there's a new browser that's faster and more private than Chrome (it b…
134 days ago
- RT @Lana_Miro: 5 Splendid #Car #Dealer #Website #Templates 2019 - @PremiumCoding https://t.co/3FW9wpndAD
184 days ago
- Most Common #WordPress Security Issues @VPNpro
190 days ago
- RT @CSSLight: Baltazar by PremiumCoding @PremiumCoding
203 days ago
Purchase the Theme
If you come all the way down here, you probably like our Brixton theme. To help you find where you can buy it, we prepared a solution for that also. Simply click the button below.
Hello, my name is Brixton. I am a blogger living in New York. This is my blog, where I post my photos, fashion trends and tips about the fashion world. Never miss out on new stuff.